This course is approved for the the 12 hour continuing education requirement by GREC.
SRS is approved for the Georgia Association of REALTORS sCHOLARSHIP!!
The Cost is $250 wihich includes instruction, materials, and the first-year membership in the associated council.
The eligibility requirements to earn the Seller Representative Specialist designation are:
1. Complete this 2-day core course.
2. Compete an elective education course. This may be completed before the SRS core course.
3. Be a member of SRS Council (the first year is paid for with your registration fee).
4. Maintain membership in the National Association of REALTORS®.
5. Complete 3 transactions representing a seller.
Benefits of completing this SRS course:
1. The tuition paid by the student includes the council fees for 1 year for the Sellers Representative Specialist Council.
2. This course is approved for 12 hours of continuing education in Georgia.
3. The public equates designations as experience and is tremendously important to assist a new agent in competing in the marketplace.
4. Relevant, powerful, and current information on how to best work with sellers in today’s market!
4. SRS is approved for the Georgia Association of REALTORS® Scholarship!!
Class is Monday December 19 and Tuesday December 20.
Lunch will be provided
Instructor: Tom Gillette.
Location : 2145 Duluth Hwy.